Fire Cover Australia specializes in the maintenance of all Fire Equipment requiring to be periodically inspected and tested by local and state legislation. Operating in QLD and NSW, Fire Cover Australia offers maintenance servicing and repairs across all disciplines in commercial and industrial properties.
Fire Cover Australia is operated by a management team experienced in the supply of Fire Protection Maintenance Services to businesses and corporations requiring diligent management of their Fire Maintenance Services and Risk Management. Fire Cover Australia currently services customers in Northern NSW and Southern QLD. Our technicians are trained and licenced in their trades combined with an office with a wealth of experience gained through the administration of large service contacts. We are able to provide a comprehensive package that combines servicing needs with the required supporting documentation to meet all requirements under mandatory legislation.
Fire Cover Australia can assist in the preparation and submission of Annual Fire Safety Statements (NSW) and Annual Occupiers Statement (QLD) required by local councils. Our staff will be able to discuss specific requirements and ensure compliance.
- Fire Extinguishers and related components (Wet Chemical, Dry Chemical Powder, C02, Foam and Water)
- Fire Hose Reels and related components
- Fire Blankets (1m x 1m; 1.2m x 1.8m)
- Fire Protection Signage
- fire Hydrants and related components
- Fire Extingusher Cabinets
- Emergency and Exit Lighting
- Fire Sprinklers and related components
- Fire Detection Systems and related components
- Fire & Smoke Doors